Safe and Secure Disinfection
Recent outbreaks of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and other serious communicable diseases have heightened the need for remediation and decontamination of common interior surfaces. US Restoration, LLC is an emergency response provider in Louisiana and offers comprehensive outbreak decontamination and preventative maintenance.
Our turnkey services are delivered by trained experts using company-owned assets, giving your organization the agility to act quickly and effectively to remediate dangerous public health threats.
Our training and service methodologies are based on OSHA standards and the highest bio-security principles and have a proven track record of success.
US Restoration & Infectious Response:
We safely handle hazardous and infectious areas.
We offer pre & post testing documentation from a third-party Industrial Hygienist.
Our product has a proven track record with outbreaks – both large and small.
Our product is an EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant that has been administered to eradicate hard to kill viruses & bacteria such as C.Diff & Ebola.
We routinely perform decontamination work for a variety of customers in a variety of industries in a variety of settings, and we do it safely. We have the right people, equipment, experience/expertise and capabilities for any pathogen-related assignment.
Our H202 Fogging System is an Aerosolized Hydrogen Peroxide Fogger designed to provide room and equipment decontamination. It is also the most efficacious, reliable and versatile fogger on the market. Our system has a short cycle time, a high efficacy to eliminate pathogens from surfaces, a dry fog distribution of the active agent, and has no environmental impact.
Comprehensive On-Site Remediation Services
Top 3 Ways US Restoration, LLC Can Help Your Business with Coronavirus
1. Preparedness: Having the right plan in place in case of emergency can be the difference between success and disaster.
2. Business Continuity: Prevention is the key to staying viable during these times.
3. Response: We have the people, assets, expertise and technology to quickly and safely get you and your business back to work.
• Our response team can remediate any location to meet regulatory cleanup requirements. Our technicians may require certain qualification that may include but not limited to:
• Background Screening, TWICC, OSHA 30, HAZWOPER 40, OSHA’s Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Standards, Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA).
• US Restoration, LLC hold Louisiana State Licenses in Mold Remediation, Lead & Asbestos Abatement, and Commercial General Construction
ABOUT OUR RESPONSE TEAM
USR COVID-19 Response Packet
Hospital Infection Control System